How To Write Auto Reply Email For Maternity Leave. You could simply say you are out of the office, or you can announce that you are on your maternity leave. On some occasions, you may be gone for reasons other than your vacation.

7 engaging out of office messages to boost appointments LeadGibbon
7 engaging out of office messages to boost appointments LeadGibbon from www.leadgibbon.com

Kindly note that i am currently out of office. I will be checking email sporadically. My leave will begin on {start date} and last for four weeks.

Thank You For Your Email.


Thank you for your email, i will be out of the office until [date] for maternity leave. Please contact [name] at [email] or [phone] for any urgent matters. The not on vacation email.

The Best Maternity Leave Messages Include The Following:


Otherwise i will respond to your emails as soon as possible upon my return. I am getting excited about my return to the office. Currently, i am out of office until further notice/ [date you will be returning from maternity leave].

Thank You For Your Email.


Thank you for your email. I will have limited access to email during this time. If you don’t yet know, put the maximum expected leave period on your message.

I Am Currently On Maternity Leave Until October.


I will be checking email sporadically. Thank you for contacting me. Classic maternity leave out of office email templates.

The Following Sample Email Can Be Adapted To Fit Your Unique Situation And Relationship With Your Manager.


It seems as if only yesterday i learned of my pregnancy, and today i’m notifying you of my upcoming maternity leave. Our sales team will handle your request promptly. Take care and use this time to bond with your little one!