How To Write Good Morning My Love In French. Well, good news—”bonjour” is also the standard french way to say “good morning”. So, it always comes in handy.

24 of the Most Popular Good Morning Quotes For Your Love
24 of the Most Popular Good Morning Quotes For Your Love from www.birthdaywishes.expert

Bonne chance pour ton entretien I feel fortunate to have you in my life. You can also use this to say goodbye to a customer, a friend, neighbor, or someone you just had a business transaction.

5 Useful French Greetings To Say Hello 1.


Good luck in french is “bonne chance”. Say his or her name. I’m the luckiest person in the world because i have you!

The Basics Of How To Say “Good Morning” In French Is This:


You'll also find common english phrases that are cute in french! Je suis la personne la plus chanceuse du monde parce que je t’ai ! The emphasis is on the second syllable.

(Think The “G” In “Rouge”).


You can say bonjour in any number of ways. The word you’ll need to say “good morning” in french is bonjour. I feel fortunate to have you in my life.

To Love And Be Loved.” George Sand Was The Most Successful Female French Writer In The 1800S, And She Chose To Write Under A Male Pseudonym To Reach A Wider Audience.


This means “my dear” or “my darling”, and is a more general term than mon amour. Using “bonne chance” to wish a sincere good luck in french. You can use this to woo your amour and express your love in french language or bust these words out during special occasions like.

This Lesson Covers French Greetings In Depth, Offering A Complete List Of Formal, Informal And Slang Greetings.


J in je is pronounced [zh] like the g in mirage; May you have a good day, sweetheart. Good morning my sweet love.